GenetiTOR represents the latest advancements in significantly activating the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) signaling pathway. mTOR regulates Muscle Protein synthesis. We have long known how important protein is to the creation of muscle tissue. It is the stimulation of mTOR, however, that truly regulates just how much protein is synthesized into new muscle tissue. The main ingredient in GenetiTOR is the lipid messenger Phosphatidic Acid. We only utilize the patented Mediator® PA developed by Chemi Nutra. Many published studies indicate that the lipid messenger PA plays a critical role in this mechanical activation of mTOR signaling.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in GenetiTor
Mediator® Phosphatidic Acid (PA) 1.5g (yielding 750mg of Phosphatidic Acid)
A branded and patented ingredient compound, that was demonstrated in a university study to provide double the muscle mass gain, increased strength, and double the fat mass loss in individuals engaged in weight bearing exercise and who consumed adequate protein.
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis – The most talked about advantage of taking Mediator PA supplements is the increase in protein synthesis, which allows your muscles to develop much stronger, larger, and faster.
- Improved Strength – Studies have shown that users of Phosphatidic Acid supplements experienced more strength in the gym while taking the bodybuilding supplement.
- Enhanced Endurance – Not only were users able to lift more weight in studies, but Phosphatidic acid supplements allowed users to spend more time in the gym at their peak performance level.
- L-Citrulline 2g
- Enhance Nitric Oxide Release – The most talked about advantage of taking Citrulline Malate is the increase in nitric oxide production due to Citrulline’s ability to convert to Arginine. Promoting better blood flow aids in recovery because more nutrients get to the muscle and waste products are more easily removed which allows your muscles to develop much stronger, larger, and faster.
- L-Leucine (fermented) 2g
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis – L-Leucine ramps up your ability to recover by being an integral part in protein synthesis. This is vital to the recovery process.
- mTOR Stimulation – Studies have shown that L-Leucine helps stimulate mTOR release.
- Betaine Anhydrous 1.5g.
- Boost Strength and Power – Betaine transfers a methyl group to the amino acid homocysteine, the result is methionine, which plays an important role in muscle protein Synthesis.