INTRAPHASE represents the latest advancements in Intra workout replenishment. During intense physical exercise, the body is often pushed to extremes. Let’s take a closer look at what happens to the muscles during intense physical exercise. Free radicals are produced due to the stresses of the workout. Creatine stores are depleted during the workout. This makes it more difficult to create ATP from ADP. Myofibril (muscular damage) occurs. Lactic acid is produced during exercise. Once it reaches a critical level, and the body cannot keep up with removal of lactic acid during the cori cycle, ATP production is halted and the set stops. Minerals are depleted during the workout as well. So as you can see, quite a bit occurs during an intense physical workout. INTRAPHASE was developed to address each of these situations.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in INTRAPHASE.
1. BCAA’s (fermented) 5g
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis – The most talked about advantage of taking BCAA supplements is the increase in protein synthesis, which allows your muscles to develop much stronger, larger, and faster.
- Support Fat Loss – What is the point of gaining muscle if you also add a bunch of fat too? BCAA supplements provide the amino acids your body needs to develop the most muscle while also aiding in fat loss.
- Improved Strength – Studies have shown that users of BCAA supplements experienced more strength in the gym while taking the bodybuilding supplement.
- Enhanced Endurance – Not only were users able to lift more weight in studies, but BCAA supplements allowed users to spend more time in the gym at their peak performance level.
- Decrease Fatigue and Soreness – They say “No pain, no gain,” but what if there was a better way? BCAA Supplements allow users to get in shape while preventing intense fatigue and muscle soreness.
2. Citrulline Malate 2.5g
- Enhance Nitric Oxide Release – The most talked about advantage of taking Citrulline Malate is the increase in nitric oxide production due to Citrulline’s ability to convert to Arginine. Promoting better blood flow aids in recovery because more nutrients get to the muscle and waste products are more easily removed which allows your muscles to develop much stronger, larger, and faster.
3. L-Glutamine (fermented) 1g
- Brain Power – L-glutamine powder is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain that helps with memory, focus, and concentration.
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis – Glutamine ramps up your ability to recover by being an integral part in protein synthesis. This is vital to the recovery process.
- Improved Recovery – L-glutamine helps keep cells hydrated which speeds up the muscle recovery process.
- Improved Strength – Studies have shown that users of Glutamine supplements experienced more strength in the gym while taking the conditional amino acid supplement.
4. Betaine 1g
- Boost Strength and Power – Betaine transfers a methyl group to the amino acid homocysteine, the result is methionine, which plays an important role in muscle protein synthesis.
5. Beta Alanine 1.6g
- Boosts explosive muscular strength and power output – Beta alanine powder gives users the ability to supercharge their workouts with a burst of strength and power.
- Increases muscle mass – Get more out of your workouts by taking beta alanine powder, and watch your muscles grow! This benefit makes beta alanine great for getting over improvement plateaus.
- Boosts muscular anaerobic endurance – Beta alanine powder gives users the ability to push themselves further when it comes to weight training. Longer workouts means faster improvement and growth!
- Increases aerobic endurance – Just as beta alanine powder gives users the ability to lift weights longer, it also gives users the ability to do any form of aerobic exercises for a longer period of time. Take it before your next run and see the results!
6. L-Carnitine Tartrate
- Fat transporter – L-Carnitine Tartrate helps shuttle fat into the mitochondria of the muscle to be burned.
- Enhanced blood flow – L-Carnitine Tartrate has been shown to increase blood flow and assist in Nitric Oxide. This lead to more nutrients flowing to the muscles during exercise.