GENETAMINOS represents the latest advancements in the afternoon pick-me-up.
Beating the Equation – The difference between muscle building (anabolism) and muscle
breakdown (catabolism) is called Net Protein Balance (NPB).
A high NPB indicates you’re building muscle. Amino9™ has been
clinically shown to boost muscle protein balance by increasing
anabolism and limiting catabolism.
Low Energy Afternoon Crash – Many of us are pushed to our limits at work, deadlines and workplace drama to name a short list. Caffeine infused aminos can give us that push we need to get through the tough part of the afternoon.
GENETAMINOES was developed to address each of these situations.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in GENETAMINOS.
1. Amino9 – 2g
- Amino9™ is composed of a unique, clinically-substantiated blend of the nine essential amino acids. This amino acid blend contains what the body needs to optimize muscle protein synthesis (MPS). Amino9™ is designed to help bodybuilders, competitive athletes, and anyone leading an active lifestyle to improve strength and body composition.
- EAAs have been shown to stimulate as much MPS as whey protein, cause a lower insulin spike and stimulate higher MPS than BCAAs alone.
2. L-Glutamine (Fermented) – 1g
- Brain Power – L-Glutamine powder is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain that helps with memory, focus, and concentration.
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis – Glutamine ramps up your ability to recover by being an integral part in protein synthesis. This is vital to the recovery process.
- Improved Recovery – L-Glutamine helps keep cells hydrated which speeds up the muscle recovery process.
- Improved Strength – Studies have shown that users of Glutamine supplements experienced more strength in the gym while taking the conditional amino acid supplement.
3. L-Taurine – 1g
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety – Studies have shown that supplementation with taurine can lower stress and anxiety.
- May help combat type 2 Diabetes – Taurine has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity by binding to receptors that clear glucose from the blood.
- Supports Brain Function – Helps improve memory and slow cognitive decline in older adults
4. Caffeine Anhydrous – 100mg
- Mental Alertness – Caffeine rids our brain from drowsiness and fatigue
- Nervous System – Causes our nervous system to go into overdrive and have better control of our body
- Strength increase – Increased mental alertness and nervous system helps us become stronger while stimulated by caffeine.